Click for a printout of Rules & Regs 2020
Picnic Areas A and B Group
- Size requirement of 100 – 500 people per area
- Area A has 30 picnic tables and three shade canopies.
- Area B has 20 picnic tables and two shade canopies.
- Click for photos of the Picnic Areas A & B
Each area has one large fire ring, one large BBQ grill, sink, counters, cold drink bin and electrical outlets (15 -20 amp).
Alcohol may be consumed at sites A and B with the completion of an Alcohol Waiver Form that is available at Doheny State Beach or by clicking here Alcohol Waiver Form 2020 The non-refundable alcohol waiver fees are $425.00 for site A and $325.00 for site B.
Non-Refundable Reservation Fees (Per Day):
June 1 through September 30
|Mon. – Thur||Friday||Sat – Sun|
October 1 through May 31
|Mon-Thur||Friday||Sat-SunArea A||$425||$525||$750Area B||$325||$425||$550|
For Reservation and Event Form, email Estrada, Denise@Parks <Denise.Estrada@parks.ca.gov>
Click here for Rules & Regs 2020 PDF
Click here for Credit Card Authorization 2020 PDF
Click here for Alcohol Waiver Form 2020
Reservations may be made up to seven months in advance. An area is not reserved until the reservation paperwork and the full reservation fees are received at Doheny State Beach. Reservations may be made in person or mailed to:
Doheny State Beach
25300 Dana Point Harbor Drive, Dana Point, CA 92629.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A $50 processing fee will be charged to all groups requesting a change in date or site once the reservation has been booked.
- Requests for transfers of date or site must be made in writing 30 days or more prior to the booked picnic date or they will not be accepted.
- No reservations are accepted for Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day.
- FAXed or email requests cannot be accepted.
- We accept cash, checks, and Master Card or Visa credit cards (sorry, no American Express).
- Click here for Credit Card Authorization 2020 PDF
Send inquiries to
The Doheny State Beach picnic reservation information phone line is (949) 496-3617. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.